Custom Made Cricket Batting Enclosure Nets
Out of stock
Frequently bought together
Cricket Batting Enclosure Nets - Made To Order For Your Requirements
HIGH QUALITY, DURABLE NETTING
With two great grades of netting to choose from - super heavyweight and standard - these nets are designed to the highest specifications.
HEDGE YOUR BETS WITH CUSTOM NETS
The bespoke batting enclosure nets can be made in any size and for multiple bays. Please contact us on 01691 683807 for a quote.
ENCLOSED BATTING ENVIRONMENT
Pre-joined nets, sides and roof ensure that this one-piece net covers the whole of your cricket cage, for a fully protected batting environment.
Any size cricket net enclosures available, including multiple bays. For example:
- 16.7m x 3.6m x 4.2m | Single Bay
- 22.8m x 3.6m x 4.2m | Double Bay
- 12.8m x 3.6m x 3.6m | Triple
- Standard Grade Netting | Dark Green
- Super Heavyweight Netting | Black The knotted construction of these nets adds to their high quality and durability. The heavy duty option produces exceedingly substantial nets, as it has a twine breaking strength of 400lbs and a tight mesh size of 45mm. This netting is superior to anything on the market. Manufacture time of custom made cricket nets varies so please contact us for a quote.
They are available in two grades of netting:
Custom made - Any size enclosure available, including multi-bays, for example;
• 55 x 12 x 14 | Single Bay
• 75 x 12 x 12 | Double Bay
• 42 x 12 x 12 | Triple
• Standard grade
• Super heavyweight
• Varies depending on requirements. Please contact us.