FORTRESS Garden Cricket Net [4 Sizes]
Frequently bought together
High-Quality Cricket Net – Transform Your Garden into A Net Facility
Premium Cricket Netting
100% weatherproof, this premium-grade cricket netting can be left outside all year round. The UV stabilised, rot-proof net has been crafted using 2mm HDPP with a 48mm knotted mesh.
Garden Cricket Net
This quality Cricket Net allows you to turn your garden into a professional cricket net training facility in no time! Simple to assemble, it’s the perfect choice for batting & bowling practice.
Best suited to soft grassy surfaces, supreme stability during play is a guarantee thanks to the cricket net’s steel poles 20cm ground spikes & high-quality PVC coated steel guy cords.
Getting some much-needed cricket net practice in has never been so simple thanks to this high-quality Cricket Net. Transforming your back garden into a professional training facility, this Garden Cricket Net allows bowlers and batsmen to practice whenever they like. Containing everything required to get the action underway (net, poles & guy ropes), this cricket net cage offers a supremely efficient assembly process to allow more time to be focused on perfecting your techniques. Created exclusively using premium-grade materials, world-class durability is a guarantee.
- Garden Cricket Net – Batting & Bowling Cricket Net Practice
- 40mm powder coated steel poles features 20cm ground spikes
- 2mm HDPP Cricket Net with 48mm knotted mesh (UV stabilised & 100% rot-proof)
- Garden Cricket Net is completely weatherproof for year-round use
- Net is 2.7m H x 2.7m W & available in 4 lengths: 6m, 11.5m, 17.7m, 23.2m
- Suitable for soft grass surfaces
Expertly manufactured to deliver a supremely durable performance, this Garden Cricket net features 40mm powder coated steel poles with 20cm ground spikes for exceptional stability. For easy-storage, the steel poles can be simply dismantled into sections allowing them to be packed away. The 2mm HDPP netting matches the poles when it comes to strength & longevity. Coming with a 48mm knotted mesh, the net is UV stabilised & 100% rot-proof, making it suitable for year-round use. For increased stability, PVC coated steel guy cords are also included.
PLEASE NOTE: Net World Sports stock a comprehensive range of cricket equipment for both training & garden use. For cricket balls, cricket stumps and more, please see the essentials above.
Garden Cricket Net Specifications
- 4 Lengths Available: 6m (20ft) | 11.5m (38ft) | 17.7m (58ft) | 23.2m (76ft)
- Height & Width (All Nets): 2.7m x 2.7m | 9ft x 9ft
- Cricket Net: 2mm HDPP with 48mm knotted mesh
- Cricket Net Poles: 40mm powder coated steel (20cm long steel ground spikes)
- Guy Cords: PVC coated steel
- Cricket Netting is UV stabilised & 100% resistant to rot
- Garden Cricket Net is 100% weatherproof for year-round use
- Steel poles can be dismantled into sections for easy storage
- Best used on soft grassy surfaces
- 5-year Warranty