Tennis Centre Strap 'M' Peg
Frequently bought together
Weatherproof Steel M-Peg For Grass Tennis Courts
GRASS TENNIS COURTS
This professional Tennis Centre Strap M-Peg is specifically designed for grass tennis courts & soft surfaces. Simply drive the M-Peg into the ground for maximum stability.
Each M-Peg features an ultra-durable steel which allows you to secure your Tennis Net Centre Strap with ease. The M-Peg guarantees to keep your strap firmly in place.
Expertly engineered using premium-grade steel, the ultra-heavy-duty M-Peg features a traditional green powder-coating giving it exceptional weather-resistance.
An excellent choice for grass tennis courts and other soft surfaces, this Tennis Net Centre Strap M-Peg guarantees supreme durability. Designed to ensure your tennis net centre strap remains firmly in place during play, the high-quality ground fixing features an eyelet for easy attachment. Expertly engineered using premium-grade steel, the M-Peg comes with a traditional green powder coating giving it exceptional weather-resistance, allowing it to be left outside all year round. For maximum stability, the M-Peg should be firmly driven into the ground.
- M-Peg Ground Fixing for Tennis Net Centre Straps
- Designed for grass tennis courts & other soft playing surfaces
- Heavy-duty steel construction features a traditional green powder-coating
- M-Peg is 100% weatherproof for year-round use
- For maximum stability M-Peg requires to be firmly driven into the ground
Net World Sports range of ground fixing points also considers hard & semi-permanent tennis courts too. For Base Weights, Ground Sockets & Tennis Net Centre Straps, please see the essentials above.
Tennis Centre Strap M-Peg Specifications
- Premium-Grade Steel
- Steel is powder-coated for supreme durability
- M-Peg is best suited to grass tennis courts & other soft playing surfaces
- 100% weatherproof ground fixing for year-round use
- For maximum stability, we recommend firmly driving M-Peg into the ground
- Colour: Traditional Green (powder-coating)