Beach Volleyball Net (Cord Headline)
Frequently bought together
8.5m x 1m Professional Beach Volleyball Net - Master your Spike
Built for Stability
2mm braided twine tie cord and a 4mm braided twine cord headline keep this net taut meaning there is no danger of this beach volleyball net blowing away
Assured Weatherproof Netting
With 2.5mm twisted twine built from tough polyethylene that's UV treated as standard our beach volleyball nets won't degrade due to sunlight exposure
Tournament ready nets
This beach volleyball net meets the FIVB standards in width at 8.5m and height at 1m with a 3 ¼ inch white banding, allowing you to stage regulation games.
Whether the local beach is your stage, or it is a FIVB regulated tournament our 28ft x 3ft beach volleyball net can go from casual play to tournament final effortlessly. These nets will not wilt under pressure thanks to the strong 4mm braided twine headline cord, this stops the net from becoming loose during a game. ..
- Conforming to official FIVB regulations, this beach volleyball net can be used in competitions or training.
- 4mm cord headline keeps this volleyball net taut at all times.
- 2mm braided tie cords allow this net to be tied to freestanding and socketed posts.
- 4 inch (10cm) square mesh constructed from UV stabilised & rot proof 2.5mm thick twisted twine.
- 3 ¼ inch (8cm) wide 420D polyester Oxford white fabric banding meets FIVB regulations for banding size.
From veteran wing spiker to novice middle blocker this net is designed with every skill level in mind. This 28ft x 3ft volleyball net meets FIVB regulations of netting size. 10cm knotted square mesh and white banding makes them perfect for leisure use as well preparing to compete in a FIVB tournament.
Durability comes as standard with this volleyball net and thanks to the UV treated black netting. It can be used outdoors without the need to worry about the damaging effects of leaving this volleyball net out in direct sunlight all day. On top of this, the banding is 420D polyester Oxford fabric keeping the net continuously taut. So not only can this beach volleyball net survive every day in the sun but thanks to the durable knotted mesh the inevitable beach drizzle too.
Stainless steel eyelets and 2mm braided twine tie cords secure the volleyball nets into place without the worry of them coming loose in a heated game or blowing away in the strongest of winds. The tie cords allow this net to be secured to both freestanding and socketed volleyball posts, whilst still meeting FIVB guidelines.
The high-quality 2.5mm thick, twisted twine and 420D polyester Oxford banding also allow the net to withstand even the most tenacious knuckleball. Plus, weighing in at only 2.5kg this volleyball net is lightweight and easy to store away when not in use - making these nets the optimal investment for both professional and recreational use.
If you are also looking to purchase volleyball equipment, Net World Sports supplies an assortment of freestanding, socketed indoor and outdoor volleyball posts. We offer next day delivery as well as quick dispatch for worldwide shipping. Transform your local team from newcomers to beach volleyball tournament contenders with our training and competition standard volleyballs.
- 8.5m wide x 1m (28ft x 3ft)
- 3 ¼in (10cm) mesh square size netting
- 3 1/4 in (8cm) 420D Polyester Oxford white headline banding
- Net manufactured from polyethylene 2.5mm thick twisted twine with knotted mesh
- Headline cord: 4mm braided twine
- Tie cord: 2mm braided twine
- Net Colour: Black
- Weight: 2.5kg
- 1 year warranty