BT SPORT’S RUGBY TONIGHT
LOW-HEIGHT RUGBY TACKLE BAGS & FORZA EXTENDABLE RUGBY KICKING TEE
In the build up to the 2019 Six Nations, we teamed up with BT Sport’s Rugby Tonight to provide our Low-Height Rugby Tackle Bags and FORZA Extendable Rugby Kicking Tees for one of the show’s iconic challenges. With a live episode airing every week during the season, Rugby Tonight covers the latest news and analysis from seven days of the sport, so when the call came for them wanting to use our equipment we knew we had to take ‘advantage’ of the opportunity.
With TV being born out of last-minute ideas, the Rugby Tonight Production Team were looking for a rugby equipment retailer that could work on quick turnaround projects with short deadlines. Offering next day delivery on UK orders placed before 9pm and two-day shipping to America and Australia, Net World Sports was the perfect choice for the show.
Presented by Sarra Elgan and Ugo Monye, Rugby Tonight’s challenge for this show in particular was all about passing accuracy and saw six Net World Sports’ Low-Height Rugby Tackle Bags lined up across the studio floor with a FORZA Extendable Rugby Kicking Tees and rugby ball placed on top. The rules of the game were simple; England fly-half and fullback, Danny Cipriani, had to go head-to-head with former-Ireland international, Brian O’Driscoll, to see which player could knock the most rugby balls off the top of the Low-Height Rugby Tackle Bags, however there was a catch… the balls on the top of the tackle bags decreased in size the further down the line they got.
IN THIS ARTICLE
- FORZA Low-Height Rugby Tackle Bag [Pro Model]₦ As low as ₦50,434.99 Regular Price ₦62,394.99
- FORZA Full-Height Rugby Tackle Bag [Pro Model]₦ As low as ₦48,354.99 Regular Price ₦62,394.99
- FORZA Eclipse Training Rugby Ball [3 Sizes]₦ As low as ₦5,194.99 Regular Price ₦7,794.99
- FORZA Extendable Rugby Kicking TeeSpecial Price ₦3,634.99 Regular Price ₦7,274.99
- FORZA Rugby Kicking TeeSpecial Price ₦2,594.99 Regular Price ₦3,634.99